Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others, who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have permission to access, perform, display, or use the Service.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND famoususa.com WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, data, text, files, images, graphics, videos, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links, and other content or material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Service, you represent and warrant that: (a) the Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms; and (b) that the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post, or display on or through the Service, and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third-party posts on or through the Service. However, by posting Content using the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
famoususa.com encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, famoususa.com is not a backup service, and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. famoususa.com will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
famoususa.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users. We may — but have no obligation to — remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts containing Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide to us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your famoususa.com device, computer, and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately after becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, or a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
By creating an account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. You can deactivate your famoususa.com account by logging into the Service and completing the deactivation form provided. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your photos, videos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your Content), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation: ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Advertising and Promotions
Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that famoususa.com may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by famoususa.com. famoususa.com has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
You acknowledge and agree that famoususa.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by — or in connection with — use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
Interaction with Third Parties
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that famoususa.com is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. famoususa.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content, personal information, or other information.
YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party website or service (each, an “Application”), and such Application may interact with, connect to, or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (a) if you use an Application to share information, you consent to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (b) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if famoususa.com has not itself provided such information; (c) you pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service; and (d) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold famoususa.com and its licensees and licensors harmless for activity related to the Application.
1. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
1. You agree that you will not solicit, collect, or use the login credentials of other famoususa.com users.
2. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate people or entities, and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers, or non-public email addresses.
1. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations (for example, federal, state, local, and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to copyright laws.
1. You must not change, modify, adapt, or alter the Service or change, modify, or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or famoususa.com.
1. You must not access famoususa.com’s private API by means other than those permitted by famoususa.com. Use of famoususa.com’s API is subject to a separate set of terms.
1. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes, or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a.k.a. “spam”) to any famoususa.com users.
2. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from famoususa.com.
1. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware, or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any famoususa.com page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
1. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to: using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler, or scraper.
1. You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service, and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms or any other famoususa.com terms.